90% of women who undergo fertility treatment at IVI manage to get pregnant.
- Going down by Costanera, take the exit to Americo Vespucio Sur.
- Follow Americo Vespucio until you reach Alonso de Córdova, and turn left.
- Go through Alonso de Córdova until you reach Pio XI.
NORTH PONIENTE Street
- From the west to the east, take the exit of Presidente Kennedy Street
- By Presidente Kennedy takes the exit towards Alonso de Córdova.
- After crossing Presidente Riesco, turn right on Pio XI.
- Walk to O'Connell
- Turn left and walk through Alonso de Córdova to Pio XI.
Easy procedure to get started as soon as possible.
Variety of personalised alternative methods to aid conception.
A close relationship and treatments adapted to the needs of each patient.
Professional experts with high international prestige, pioneers in research.
25 years’ experience and a success rate of over 90% in our treatments endorse us, as well as more than 110.000 live births. We are the leading medical institution in Assisted Reproductive Medicine in Europe, having received awards and acknowledgments for our research to help find solutions for couples with fertility problems that do not allow them to conceive naturally. At the IVI Santiago de Chile clinic, infertility is no longer a problem.
Our mission is to achieve a pregnancy. The quality of our patient care, our individualized attention to each case and the maximum transparency in management are some of the reasons why the IVI clinics are among the most sought-after to end problems related to pregnancy and the ability to conceive.
IVI Santiago de Chile offers traditional treatments such as artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization, but we also provide other techniques that help us guarantee a pregnancy, such as the EmbryoScope® or ICSI, which place us at the forefront of medical innovations.
For all these reasons, IVI Chile is the best choice when it comes to solve an infertility problem. We have the best experts in each field of medicine at our patients’ disposal, especially in the fields of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology. And we always count with the help of psychologists and a Patient Care Department dedicated to serve you.